Product Data Management
The LEO Product Data Management System (PDMS) is an enterprise level design and product change management solution for projects that may include documents and specifications, drawings, design models, software systems and modules.
It is designed and wholly maintained by Hamilton Hall in the UK and has been utilised by major industries in the defence and aerospace sectors for twenty years.
Major Highlights of LEO PDMS:
- Fully integrated workflow, issue control and escalation functionality
- A relational normalised data dictionary model, which has proved effective over many years and many installations
- Managed access to design objects (drawings, documents, software modules) via distributed vaults. Easy to understand and modify user profiles control view/change access
- Image viewing and mark-up capability available to users with suitable profiles
- Sub-modules can be easily added to the core system, making upgrades easy
- Interfaces to external systems including manufacturing, CAD, CAE and SDE systems, for example
Hamilton Hall can deliver LEO PDMS with training to enable the customer to configure the system themselves to ensure maximum business benefit and return on investment.
Product Data Management Defined
- Project Task Management
- Workflow Management
- Design Object Management
- Product Definition Management
- Product and Design Object Change Management and Issue Control
© 1983-2011 Hamilton Hall Consultants Limited