Enterprise Resource Planning
LEO Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a tried and tested software package that represents a fully consolidated approach to organisational management. LEO ERP negates the inefficiency of numerous stand alone, custom applications across the company. It is a fully integrated solution utilising a single database thereby enabling information sharing and communication across the various company departments.
Implementing a ERP system is an ambitious undertaking that Hamilton Hall is fully capable of undertaking. A rare fusion of technical and business awareness, tempered with over twenty years project management experience, lays the foundations for a successful implementation. Our broad base of satisfied customers is evidence of our success.
How LEO ERP Will Benefit Your Business
LEO ERP benefits business in five major ways:
- Integration of Financial Data: LEO ERP interfaces easily with most financial applications and hence enables an accurate "real time" view of overall company performance to be taken easily and at any time.
- Integration of Customer Order Information: LEO ERP tracks the customer order process from inception to despatch. A single centralised system for handling customer orders means orders can be tracked more easily and provision can be setup for the simultaneous coordination of production requirements, inventory and shipping. The end result is greater customer satisfaction and better business efficiency leading to cost savings.
- Configuration Control: Use LEO ERP to standardise the configuration of an asset and maintain a configuration history. Standardisation saves time leading to increased productivity and reduced staffing costs.
- Asset Management: Reduce your inventory and track your assets. LEO ERP improves the visibility of the order fulfillment process and hence stock can be fine tuned to match current demands.
- Standardises HR Information: Use LEO ERP to achieve a unified system for tracking employees' time and communicating with them about benefits and services.
LEO ERP is compatible with ERP solutions from other vendors.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Defined
- Asset Management
- Configuration Management
- Contract Management
- Logistics and Inventory Management
- Mobile Enablement
- Product Data Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Repair Workshop/Depot Management
- Service Management
© 1983-2011 Hamilton Hall Consultants Limited