Customer Relationship Management
Whether you are concerned with gaining new customers, or maximising the benefits of your existing customer base, a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool may be the solution that you are seeking. However, what is CRM? Why does it have negative press? Why does it seem to be difficult to implement?
Perceived wisdom groups some of the answers as follows:
- Lack of a clear business strategy meant that CRM was not utilised most effectively
- Thinking that CRM on its own is a software package that you "bolt on" to your installed software services list
- The view that CRM is about managing marketing and sales efficiency
- Certainly the latter has an important part to play.
With LEO CRM, customer data is presented and utilised in a format that the people who need it understand and appreciate. For example:
- View customer data from a marketing perspective; easily utilise your customer base to manufacture new sales leads. In other words, make your data work for you
- A sales view: Don't sell your customer a renewal of service contract until it is certain that his current service is satisfactory. LEO CRM achieves rapid return on investment by enabling better informed business decisions
Think about how much value is generated from the software and how much relies still on people...
- Customers like people. Sometimes a customer portal with timely and relevant information may provide better cost benefits
In summary, a CRM tool should include all of aspects discussed above and more. Most importantly, CRM requires an integrated data repository. Otherwise, CRM becomes an exercise in data searching across multiple disjointed sources.
LEO CRM Functionality Breakdown:
LEO Customer Relationship Management offers an integrated capability encompassing pre-sales list and campaign management through sales order management to quotations, contracts and the agreement of service level agreements (SLAs) relating to day-to-day activities such as field service maintenance in support of the customer.
Know all about your customers and the ones you lost!
Hamilton Hall provide experienced implementation support and training without which no software implementation will return the benefits that you seek.
The LEO CRM suite includes:
- Campaign Management - identify potential interested organisations
- Sales Funnel - pursue interest and manage your sales team
- Sales Order Management - close the sale
- Current Customer Management - retain your customers
- Customer Portals - enable customers by giving them information
- In-Service Management - provide the service your customers demand and need
- Inventory Visibility and Management
- Total Customer Profiling - know everything about your customer's dealings with you
Key LEO CRM Functionality:
- List Management gives you the ability to create and handle lists of customers in preparation for sales and marketing campaigns. Lists can be sorted into groups by
- customer attributes such as business sector, geographical area, turnover, contact role etc. Data may be loaded into LEO from other sources (such as a spreadsheet) using the minimum fuss "LEO Import" tool, which provides for repeatable and auditable data loads
- Budgets can be established covering items such as purchasing and expense constraints
- Time and Resource Management allows tasks to be assigned at team and individual operator levels. The tasks can be scheduled by group or customer and other criteria
- Integrated Workflow: be sure your staff are following due process and audit their activities
- Day-to-Day Activity Management
- Cost Tracking and Management
- Performance Management using user definable Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
Provides comprehensive management of any type of sale - small to complex - underpinned by a user definable workflow. LEO Sales Management can support many different sales methodologies to encourage your sales force and management to conduct the sales process in an optimised and ethical way leading to success.
It is possible to access the LEO database remotely, so the sales team have access to critical data around the clock.
Sales Order Management
- Product Configuration: Product configuration by telephone to help you and your customers choose the optimum optional configuration for your product
- Direct Sales or E-Sales Management
- Call Orders
- Profiling: Current Customer Retention and Leveraged Sales
- Profile and profitability
- Performance against Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
Enterprise Asset Management
Full asset management from design to disposal. View details about LEO Asset Management.
Enterprise Service Management
Full service management capability for all customers whether contracted or reactive. Includes resource scheduling and management functionality for in-house repair workshops or field based activities.
Enterprise Inventory Management
- Where your products are
- Whether they are new, refurbished or in repair
- What their configuration is
- How to smart buy when unable to fulfill demands
- The value of the inventory
- Manage your relationships with suppliers as well as customers
LEO enables management information at many levels:
- You can create your own levels
- LEO's graphical capabilities enable presentation of the information that you need in an intuitive graphical format
- LEO trees allow you to drill down to detail from high-level summary lists
You can choose the product or products that you wish to use for MIS:
- Data Listing Reports
- Formatted Reports
- Graphical Reports and Views
- OLAP application tools and many others
Customer Relationship Management Defined
- Campaign Management
- Sales Funnel
- Sales Order Management
- Current Customer Management
- Customer Portals
- In-Service Management
- Inventory Visibility and Management
- Total Customer Profiling